Sunday, July 10, 2011

Greetings cards

I snapped up this old school atlas at a yard sale a few weekends ago with the thought that I could use the maps for other things.  
I am/was a geography teacher so it really goes against the grain to be cutting up atlas's but I am reusing & recycling so I think that kinda makes it OK....
As well as maps it has some great retro images.















What every self respecting space man should wear
























I haven't found their new role yet (suggestions please!)


This image I used for a friends birthday card to evoke those feelings peace and tranquillity that come from outdoor spaces.

A moving in card for a family moving out of the big smoke to the countryside.

And a get well soon card for my cousin-in-law.  Hope you are feeling on top of the world again soon James!

No comments:

Post a Comment