Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pinterest and the world of blogs

The blogsphere is new to me and I must confess to still being not 100% au fait with it all. I remember asking my husband what a blog was not that long ago (we are talking years not weeks) and he explained. Nope, still didn't get it. 

Until now.  Wow.  There are so many talented people out there!! Every surf trip I discover something truly beautiful/amazing/clever/witty/creative. It can be a very humbling experience.

My latest find is Pinterest.  Now forgive me, as I am sure you have all discovered this fabulous treasure trove long ago, but what a great idea!  It is going to be my new go to source of inspiration. I have set up my own pinboard and hope to do plenty of pinning in the future. If I properly get the hang of it ;-).

It is true the bloggers' life can be a little lonely and disheartening at first.  After the intial flurry of hits from friends the numbers drop off....and before you know it you are lost at sea.  I am hoping Pininterest and installing the "followers" gadget on my blog will up my stats, a little. So please take the time to hit follow, and thanks to my husband, my only follower - so far! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment